First you have to download the app and create an account. To activate your Gigaset Camera you have to use an activation key, which can be found on the back of your camera; this code has to be entered in the app during the registration process.
For the initial startup it is also necessary to have a functioning LAN connection. Once this is established, the registration process works as follows:
1. Go to your app and start the Camera Wizard
2. Prepare your Camera for registration
3. Type in the activation code
4. Choose a name
5. Optionally: Choose a WiFi
6. Optionally: Choose your timezone
7. Optionally: Choose the video quality
8. Optionally: Turn the microphone on or off
9. Optionally: Choose the night view setting
10. Place your Camera and adjust its field of view
11. Optionally: Set up the motion detection.
Now the individual setup of your Gigaset Camera is done. In the following you can configure notifications and quick dials. You can add another Camera by going to the configurations in your app and clicking on ADD NEW CAMERA.
- Email Us
- Call us at +49 2871 912 912, Monday through Saturday from 08.00 AM - 08.00 PM CET